Introducing IC Furniture, a Custom Furniture Manufacturer in Indonesia. We specialize in creating high-quality, custom-made furniture for residential and commercial spaces. Our team of experienced craftsmen and designers are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible furniture solutions. Whether you’re looking for a unique piece to complete your home or a complete set of furniture for your office, IC Furniture has the perfect solution for you.
DIY projects can be a great way to save money and add a personal touch to your home. Re-upholstering your Parsons dining chairs is a great way to give them a fresh look and make them look like new. Here are some tips from a pro on how to re-upholster your Parsons dining chairs:
1. Start by removing the old fabric from the chairs. Use a screwdriver to remove the staples and then carefully peel away the fabric. Be sure to save the fabric for later use as a template.
2. Measure the chair frame and cut the new fabric to size. Make sure to leave a few extra inches of fabric on each side to allow for stretching and tucking.
3. Place the new fabric on the chair frame and begin to staple it in place. Start at the center of the chair and work your way outwards. Make sure to pull the fabric tight as you go.
4. Once the fabric is stapled in place, use a hammer to flatten the staples and ensure a secure fit. You may also want to use a staple gun for a more professional look.
5. Finally, trim any excess fabric and enjoy your newly re-upholstered Parsons dining chairs!
Re-upholstering your Parsons dining chairs is a great way to give them a fresh look and make them look like new. With these tips from a pro, you can easily re-upholster your chairs and save money in the process. For more information on custom furniture solutions, contact IC Furniture today.